Friday, July 30, 2010

The Pregnant Waitress

My friend sent me the link to this blog, "The Pregnant Waitress." The blogger is cool, her logo is really awesome. If anyone wants to make me a similar progressively pregnant farmer logo, I would love it! Her labor story is funny too, or at least how her water broke. =)

And she isn't a stranger to farming either. Here's a link to one of her farming posts www.thepregnantwaitress.com/?p=416. She has another post called "The Pregnant Farmer," when she goes to volunteer at her old farm when she's 7(?) months pregnant. A girl after my own heart.

I can't believe the due date countdown is already less than 100 days. Crazyness. By the way, according to our online sources, the babe is 14.5 inches and just over 2 lbs, and it can now open and close it's eyes. The lids were fused shut up till now.

No comments:

Post a Comment