Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Farming Pregnant or Playing Hooky

I had to work late Tuesday night and Friday night this week, plus I have weekend watering, so I decided to take a day off today! It's been a while. I woke up, feeling groggy and like I didn't want a day off. I didn't know what to do with myself.

But I got into working on my baby quilt a bit... it's nearly done! Well the top piecing is anyway. Will post photos soon. And I had a chiropractic appointment. These old bones have been pretty jacked up lately, so that was good. I left feeling like things opened up more, and noticed less back/leg pain as a I walked. Did some grocery shopping. No exciting impulse buys. Got some tamari almonds that are way too soy sauce-y!

When I got home, I made salsa verde for later and continued work on the quilt. Now I'm enjoying an iced decaf with some of the chocolate-mint simple syrup G made. Yum. Gonna head to prenatal yoga soon, while Gerard heads to Dragonboat practice.

All in all, a good day. Taking care of some business, and taking care of myself. Signing off, MM

No comments:

Post a Comment