Thursday, August 5, 2010

Time Flies

Sleeping a little better since I last bloggged. Still get a wake-up at 4 or 4:30 that sometimes I can go back to sleep from, sometimes not. But I've been feeling more well-rested nonetheless.

Today we move into the 3rd trimester! 90 more days till the due date. Crazyness. I can't believe my sister's baby is going to turn 1 in less than a month! It's no joke how fast all this happens! We visited a friend who just had her baby a few weeks ago, and she said she rolled over today!! What?! These kids are doing the darndest things!

The baby's getting fatter and more hairy =) in the 28th week, and the brain is becoming more and more complex, grooves and indentations are forming, and the brain tissues are increasing. Grow, baby, grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment